Beyond Aiming High, is an opportunity for young people to focus on their personal development, by tackling issues which impact on them now, or may do so in the future. We provide the young people great space to articulate themselves, debate and reflect. The programme helps them to understand their potential and think about how they will use it.
The outcomes you can expect are:
• Greater confidence and a higher level of motivation
• An enhanced perception of the value of education
• Better performance in school
• Improved examination results
• A better understanding of the link between education and long term success
The programme lasts approximately 3 months and includes 8 workshops during or after the school day. The young people are also taken off-site for a business game in a hotel or conference facility for a day. The programme includes the following modules:
• Who am I?
• Power, sex and money
• Increasing financial intelligence
• School: what’s in it for me?
• Do I lead or do I follow?
Why do we achieve our results?
Firstly, we are true to our purpose of stimulating brilliance. Some young people need the opportunity to really understand what lies within. We have high expectations and the young people respond to this. We always work in partnership with teachers and parents so that the young people can optimise what they get from the programme.
If you’re interested in Beyond Aiming High for yourself or a colleague, please contact us